•Reading time: 4 minutes.
Marketing Manager at @FromDoppler. He loves horses and dogs. Passionate about the outdoors and reading.
writing 3 posts
Increase your sales with Doppler
Did you know that with Email Marketing you reach more customers, integrate your messages with social networks and measure their impact in minutes?
Try it for free
Become a self guest
Do you want to be part of the group of authors who write for the Doppler blog? No more hope! Send us your article.
Does it happen to you that while you are browsing Social Networks, you see a product that you love and when you click it redirects you directly to the website to make the purchase? Surely you have noticed much more in recent times. This is one of the direct effects of the pandemic and the advancement of technologies. Find out in this note, how to deal with social commerce and how to apply it to you online.
What are we talking about when we talk about social commerce?
To begin with, we can say that social commerce are a subcategory of electronic commerce, which uses social networks, social feedback and user input, to improve the online shopping experience. (Source: iProUp).
For this reason, it becomes a powerful tool that feeds on the social media in terms of the advantages offered by its interactivity and mass use. This new online business methodology has been installed much more than strong, with the arrival of the world event of Covid-19. From 2021 to today, it modified the shopping and sales experiences forever because, mainly, it simplified the brand communication and allowed shortening distances between consumers and producers.
Among the features that this trend has: the possibility of instant social connectivity through trends or hashtags, massive access to users in different geographical locations, segmentation It requires audiences and direct interactivity with each brand.
Some of the benefits that your online store can have when using social commerce:
- Provide excellent customer service: instantaneousness offers closer communication and also the enormous possibility of having the entire reach of a click to resolve queries, manage shipments, etc.
- Carry out transparent and reliable communication: through good use of social networks, communicate directly through product information, news, promotions, shipments and everything related to your brand.
- Generate closeness and loyalty: through the opinion of other people who will consume the brand and can guarantee their good experience, and the confidence that potential customers encourage the purchase in your online store.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition and improve the commitment of your profile compared to other similar brands.
“80% of purchase decisions are made by an emotional process and only 20% of decisions are rational”. Source: Pablo de Olarvide University.
Learn to sell through your social networks
So far we have seen what this concept is all about, the features and how it can help you. Now we will give you some suggestions so that you can apply it practically to the Brand Digital Marketing Strategy.
It is important to ensure that online sales occur from a search by the user while social commerce is carried out through social relationships between users. Some good examples of the most popular platforms that can help boost your sales that you can start looking into are: WhatsApp Business, Facebook business, follow on instagram and Google Shipping.
Our suggestions to apply this strategy in a practical way:
- Generate content such as images, videos and gifs to increase your visibility.
- Promote your posts to reach more potential customers.
- Provide a good home delivery service to improve the post-sale experience of its customers.
- Communicate the customer service channels and provide as much information as possible, as well as be attentive to the resolution of queries or problems.
- Research and properly choose the Social Networks in which they are highlighted.
- Create a good website that helps boost traffic and exits through a more specialized channel.
- Encourage your consumers to give their opinion, to improve and position your social rating at an excellent level.
And to finish, we are now sharing some examples of Instagam stores that have direct links and good product descriptions so that you can start investigating this topic.
- Did you like it? Share it:
recommended by the author