The Oracle Service Provider chain link unveiled a new economic roadmap for the platform. This while bringing the long-awaited staking mechanism to the blockchain. In the ad, chain link I stated that the mechanism for improving operational efficiency of Oracle and blockchain.
Zoom on the staking mechanism
Yesterday the team chain link to published sessions “Goals in the long term, its roadmap and its implementation initial”. This in Describe the next steps for the data oracle blockchain project. The blog post mentions “ chain link economy 2.0″, which focuses on the milestone as part of an effort to maintain the system and integrate the revenue advantage of blockchain.
Staking marks the start of #Chain link The 2.0 economy, a new era for the security and long-term sustainability of oracle networks.
In this update, we outline the long-term goals, roadmap, and initial implementation of staking in the Chainlink network.https://t.co/WJkoUzPA0i
—Chainlink (@chainlink) June 7, 2022
More, chain link I revealed 4 main long-term goals that it seeks to achieve through the staking mechanism.
Crypto-Economic Security and Utility Assurance Addendum chain link
The main goal of the milestone is to add security and assurance to oracle service utilities chain link. I explained that LINK tokens are locked in as “service level guarantees around network performance”. Additionally, incentives and penalties such as shutdowns allow nodes chain link consistently generate accurate oracle reports and deliver them in a timely manner.
Involves the benefit of the community in the network chain link
The second objective is to encourage community engagement. pair elsewherethe creation of a delegation system similar to that made by Tezos which could be carried out by operators.
Create sustainable returns for long-term users
Third, the milestone chain link aims to produce sustainable returns at a portion of true long-term use. He expects long-term growth to result in the benefit of equity awards from “non-issuing sources.”
Enables node operators to obtain higher value work through staking.
The end goal is to “enable node operators to earn higher value work through a milestone.” This means that ultimately node operators will have additional opportunities to participate in Oracle’s decentralized research. (PUT ON). A situation that strengthen security.
The deployment of the staking mechanism will be gradual, evolving as its oracle stream moves from a single stream to ETH/USD to thousands. The initial release v0.1 is scheduled for later this year. A version with upgrades to v1 and v2 previews to introduce more features.
Legally speaking: Hong Kong considers NFTs as financial acts and imposes licensing.
May 31st, Binance Smart Channel Launch a new technical roadmap. It aims to improve transaction speed, network decentralization and development support. According BSCthe new dApp offer to consumers “greater capacity, faster transactions, greater network decentralization, security and stability”.
Cannot attend #BNBCain Reveal Summit Live Stream? Do not despair ! 😉
In this thread, we’ll provide you with live coverage of the event so you can keep up to date with the most important news🥳
Watch on YouTube
or Binance Live
— BNB Channel 🔶 (@BNBCHAIN) May 31, 2022
As a reminder, Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain merged to form the former multi-chain infrastructure layer now called BNB Chain, in February. BNB Chain supported the new ecosystem as well as the governance mechanism of BNB.
Bonus: Tether holds part of its reserves in a small Bahamian bank, Capital Union.
The roadmap includes several notable developments.
- Actually, I gas trained her in a pad BSB increase to 200 million in the third quarter of 2022, i.e. double whatethereal had so far. This ensures faster and cheaper transactions and will provide “an experience dApp transparent even during network traffic shots,” the ad suggests.
- The announcement highlights that upcoming developments focus on the the decentralization of layer 1 blockchains. This by integrating open source applications into its beacon chain.
- Moreover, with the proposal BEP-131, the name of validators will also be decentralized from 21 to 41. In this way, the team thought it would offer users a higher degree of transparency and security.
- Known for allowing users to easily create their own platform through the BNB Application side chain (DOWN), BNB the chain will lead ZkRollups to DOWN and possibly to the system zkBAS. I noticed that the change could improve the balance between security and performance and increase the transaction deficit.
- otherwise, the solutions DOWN and zkBAS specify are designed for building an “application-specific infrastructure”. They will therefore deal with computing power and data storage.
The CEO of Binance, Changpeng ZhaoI stated that the features have improved make BNB Channel the future of blockchain. CZ said it would become a highly decentralized community-controlled product.
“The blockchain can do many things. The first applications focus on Challengebut i thought that BNB Chain is much larger than binance.com. The community decides that they are future. I thought that in the future, people interact with the blockchain without even knowing if it is money, banking, etc.
Also, Uri FerrucioFoundation Executive Director BNBalso shared his thoughts on the roadmap. I affirm that technical improvements are crucialbecause they could bring significant changes to developers and consumers.
Official News: Kazakhstan received $1.5 million back from Bitcoin miners in its first quarter of 2022.