The welcome that Kwai has had in Latin America and particularly in Mexico over the past year has been remarkable: more and more users are willing to consume and generate videos, being the most favorite comedies. To thank them and continue to encourage them, the platform launched a contest called #FunnyFriends in March and published the list of winners this week. We’ll find out who they are and what they’ve found to stand out in this in-app activity.
The competition, which took effect on March 11, It was based on uploading three or more videos with a friend on the platform in which both had to do something funny, could well be a game, challenge, question and answer tag, among other creatively driven options. In these publications, they were required to use the hashtag #FunnyFriends.
the five winners
Jairito Solano. The video of this Venezuelan was a kind of joke dedicated to catching a person who constantly takes food out of the fridge and then denies it. It got 11.3,000 views and over 250 comments.
- Harold 1978. This user also made a joke, but it was meant to show that men are afraid of rats too. It reached 208.8,000 views and at least 3,500 comments.
- Vacilon of humor. The publication of this or these participants was no longer planned, they hoped that it would be the night to scare passers-by with a devil costume. They reached 267.2K views and around 4900 comments. It should be noted that this account has been dedicated, since its creation, to entertainment.
- Ronald Valles. This comedian, who already has 1 million followers on the platform, prepared a video that captivated everyone. In it, he recreates a super awkward situation that anyone can find themselves in when they have a stomach ache and get into a car with their partner and friends. It got 30.2K views and over 530 comments.
- Maria Camila Montilla. This Colombian shone with her video, in which she fakes that an ex-boyfriend apologized to her while she was talking to her current partner. It reached 16.2K views and 214 comments.
It is important to note that all were selected on the basis of two elementsconsidered fundamental for Kwai: the quality of the audiovisual material and the total number of views they managed to obtain.
As for the prizes they will receive the accounts or, rather, the creators of these contents, highlight:
- A bonus that varies from 100 to 500 dollars.
- Greater exposure. According to the Chinese mobile application, they will be able to reach up to 500,000 views per video.
- A verification sticker, which generates recognition among other users.
- Your profiles and videos will appear on official Kwai Latam networks.
“Short videos are the content of the future and Kwai is part of that story to be a platform that allows its creators to fully exploit their creativity, giving them the tools to build a space to experiment, make themselves known and entertain the world”underlined the leaders of the social network in the press release.
Image: Capturing Kwai
Stay informed of the most relevant news on our Telegram channel
Netflix introduces the “doppio pollice in su” heartbeat.
If it’s a lot of super Mi Piace and if he will join the esistenti Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down checks that già aiutano Netflix a capire lo show ai singoli abbonati.