Recently, “gamification” has begun to impose itself in the digital strategy of the organization, I am learning to behave in a vast and innovative world.
Spesso, però, sono presenti alcuni dubbi in merit to the subject, dubbi che possono porte a scettici behavior nei confronti di esta new strategia. Is gamification only good for leggeri content? È adatta only to a giovane target? Transform tutto in un gioco do I lose the value of the main message? Is it only useful for converting? Well via…
We will provide an answer to all your questions and I will precisely define the contribution that the gamification strategy can bring to your own store. Let’s start!
Thing if you intend by gamification?
“Gamification is the use of game design elements in contesti the diversity of the game by raggiungere a determined objective”
Da questa definizione si deduce quindi che:
- Gamification uses di techniques game design per fare qualcosa alle persone. Spesso the dinamiche di gioco sono già conosciute dagli utenti make quindi più easy il parrot coinvolgimento
- Come applied in contesti diversi dal gioco, talvolta also molto distanti dallo stesso;
- fly I will motivate I gave raggiungere a certain purpose.
When he speaks of gamification, he often automatically thinks of everything that is fun and playful, of everything that only governs the realtà più giovani and which can hardly be adapted if it adapts to the ambient più strutturati. This is all down to one basic mistake: if you call gamification a miracle, I’ll turn anything into a fun game.
Ovviamente non è così: gamification does not transform everything into a more fruitful game gli strumenti del gioco adattandoli ai diversi contesti. It is its own thing that draws its great potential: it is a useful and transversal technique that adapts to all realities.
Perché does gamification have an advantage in digital marketing?
How does it influence the consumer acquisition process?
We provide to capture the typology of the contribution that the gamification strategy can make in all phases of the marketing funnel, a model used to describe and analyze the compiuto journey of the consumer in the process of acquiring a product or a service :
- Sensitization. A good gamification strategy allows the coinvolgere to be effective for its own audience. Oggi l’attenzione delle persone risulta essere il bene scarso per eccellenza. Gamification is learning the mechanism that complements coinvolgenti and giochi and carries it into marketing. Inoltre, gamification initiative will result in increased visibility through possible virality of the strategy, and general improvement in brand awareness resulting from the psychological association between the brand and the feeling of enjoyment.
- consideration. Also in the reflection phase, in which the store must positively distinguish itself from its competitor, gamification can be strategic, increasing ad esempio the learning experience of the product: i prodotti o servizi compllessi possono will benefit from gamification to facilitate the integration phase.
- Decision and acquisition. In the decision and acquisition phase, gamification can lead to greater conversions, making intelligence and activity as well as communication elements both passive and static. In addition, gamification is a strategic element in improving customer loyalty, creating a long-term relationship.
Il filo rosso che collega tutte queste fasi è rappresentato infine dal monitoring: in the strategy of gamification ogni azione compiuta dall’utente comes tracciata e monitorata. Also to learn how to use it, which, gamification consists of generating a series of behavioral data and profiling the target to use it in all its marketing activities and the growth of the company.
Who plays this gamification strategy or not?
Piece here, pie pie. E no solo a noi! The gamification will a tra le aziende dissemination strategy Di molti setori, data il valore che essa può aportare alle aziende (and the client stesso) in any phase of the acquisition process.