Do you feel tired and don’t want to do anything? Do you only think about sleeping and resting on weekends? Are you sleepy all day? Today I bring you the solution to increase your energy.
For increase your energy level 🔋 follow the advice of these points:
- Sleep well: This is the most important thing and what can increase your energy level the most. Sleep 8 hours. Use a good memory foam mattress. Keep in mind that the most important thing is the quality of sleep. Listen to episode “21: How to Sleep Better and Avoid Insomnia” from the “Maximum Productivity” podcast.
- Sports practice: Although it may seem that sport tires you out and drains your energy, it is quite the opposite. When you exercise and sweat, your body increases its energy and stores it. Do things you love like dancing, running, playing football…
- improve your diet: Follow a KETO diet high in protein and natural fats. Meat, fish, nuts… Try food supplements like vitamins, moringa and ginkgo. For specific times, you can take gum with caffeine, taurine and vitamins.
- treat yourself to a massage: We have muscular tensions which stiffen us and take away our energy. Go to a spa and get a good massage once in a while. You can use massage rollers and stretches.
- Reduce your stress level: If your work requires a lot of you, consider looking for a quieter job. Walk through a forest or on the beach barefoot. Do eye exercises to get away from screens. Practice meditation. Enjoy every moment.
- improve your posture. Sit well and use a good work chair. Do not use your cell phone in bed. Set a reminder on your mobile to stretch your back.
- improve your attitude: If you always think negatively, your energy level drops. Always try to see the positive side of things. Many things cannot be controlled. Accept it and move on. Listen to music that energizes you.
- wear comfortable shoes: Your feet bear the weight of your whole body on a daily basis and you must take care of them. Skechers shoes are among the most comfortable. The Crocs also to be at home.
Do not forget to consult your doctor if your level of fatigue is high and persists over time.
If you think this article can help someone, please share it.