Have you ever thought that the reason why you may not have gotten to where you want to be or you are not completely happy is because you only betray yourself?
That already explains it to me.
You betray when, for example:
- You boycott and abandon your dreams and desires for someone (children, partner, family and others included in that someone).
- You ignore or minimize your emotions, desires and preferences for those of others.
- You revolve around someone, becoming their satellite, and making their desires and problems yours.
- Overfunctioning in the face of someone’s underfunction.
- It does not set limits or axes.
- You escape with work, networks, leisure, drugs, toxic relationships, whatever it takes to deny yourself or face the truth.
- Do not create the time for yourself and/or for your desires.
- Not taking care of yourself, literally (food, sleep, rest, avoiding certain situations, etc).
- Not creating the space to be alone with yourself and identify what it is that you want.
- Setting unattainable goals.
- Not accepting the good that life gives you.
- Thinking about how they can choose you instead of thinking if you really choose that situation, opportunity or person.
Do you see what I mean?
For this reason, in this episode of this podcast I tell you the reasons for this self-abandonment and I give you a simple guideline to reverse this trend and, thus, achieve the life you really want.
Clever? You can always play a continuation on the screen or choose the platform you prefer: Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcast and Ivoox.