☝️ I hope this will be my continue streaming on my Twitch channel on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 11:00 (Spain time) of everything I’m doing, and also of the podcast that I told you before that I’m riding with Ángel.
Well, well, hey, hey, hey, we’re already in June. Please, someone slow down the months that May has passed me as if it were a week and I want the summer more difficult for meHey?
Well, let’s get down to business.
Is my it has not been very productivethe truth.
And look, I was able to relaunch the post that Oscar Feito wrote about what a podcast is, but as the month progressed between constipation (yes, still), doctors, birthdays, “children’s events” at school and nursery, and life in general, it was the month
But hey, even so as you will see now, I have done thingsshhh:
- The priority was to bring to light the “rejuvenation” of Oscar Feito’s post about why start a podcast. Some data son 🤯.
We are in 2022 and well, what am I going to tell you that you haven’t already heard on a podcast…
So let him tell you why to make one:
– Rubén Alonso 🤓 (@rubenalonsoes) May 16, 2022
- I liked the post so much that I really wanted to rock a podcast again. The stars lined up and Angel Rodriguez He let me know that he wanted to start one too, and we’ve gone to work “documenting” it all on Twitch. 😲
- This month I was also making some fixes (very few) to the Telegram channel that he set up from Bargains de Marketing. the truth is that things don’t go wrong…
Yesterday it was 1 month since this automation of the Marketing Bargains channel (https://t.co/sgxd9gdy2t).
AppSumo’s commissions are shit, but hey, to take only 1 month and without having to do anything… It’s worth it to me. pic.twitter.com/THwB0EiyEk
– Rubén Alonso 🤓 (@rubenalonsoes) May 30, 2022
- I was also offering a bit of cane (finally) has a sober post “the best SEO courses”, but this go long because the thing is cool. My idea would be to publish it in September with the return to school.
- 👁️ Be careful because a branding professional like Susana He has made me a new logo (which the blog already needed), and it has been so cool that by extension I am doing tests to change the design of the blog whole. There it is na! 🤗
I will tell more when I make all the changes at the end, logo included.
- My namesake Rubén García Palmas invited me to chat for a while on his podcast about the same thing, making money with a blog. And the truth is that have a good time!
- And of course, I have also been preparing this monthly summary.
Now let’s go to the chicha, to the datasssss.
What happened this month?
the monthly dates
- Number of sessions: 18,875 (+4.02%)
- Number of users: 15,125 (+2.98%)
- Number of page views: 23,817 (+4.00%)
- Number of pages per session: 1.26 (-0.02%)
- Average duration of the session: 2 minutes and 5 seconds (+3.66%)
- Reset Percentage: 14.24% (+27.95%)
- Percentage of new sessions: 76.70% (-0.64%)
- Subscribers to the mailing list: 3,341 (+0.66%)
- Twitter: 30,156 followers (+2.74%)
- Telegram channel: 1,205 subscribers (-1.39%)
- instagram: 1,835 seconds (-0.38%)
- Youtube: 2220 seconds (+0.45%)
- Twitch: 504 seconds (+4.56%) | 4 subscribers (-twenty%)
Well, the month of May has remained more or less the same as that of April, which in itself was a lazy month (for Easter, etc.).
I don’t know if people want to be out on the streets now with the good weather than to read my blog (is that possible?!), but the fact is that there were fewer visits. And that web positioning and visibility in the SERPs has improved a bit! 🤷♂️
It’s funny, because talking to other bloggers and people in the sector tell me the same thing, that despite having the same visibility in Google searches or even more, they had much fewer clicks and visits… Is it something temporary?
At the end of May, Google also released a new update with a super original theme: “The core update of May 2022”. 🤯
Today, we’re releasing a major major update, as we do several times a year. This update is called the May 2022 Core Update. Learn more: https://t.co/7kFklwdkAb
—Google Central Search (@googlesearchc) May 25, 2022
In the blog I have hardly noticed anything (for now), but I have been told by more people who have given them the sack… Let’s see how things progress.
In the end, in what income membership mean, the truth is that remains the samewhich is the important thing because it is what feeds me (and that it does not change…).
And in advertising, I still don’t have nothing on right now on the blog (or the moneytizerneither Google advertising) in addition to banners from direct advertisers.
This has been a bit of the month in advertising (does not include affiliation):
advertising revenue with banners/links from advertisers on the blog It was €100.
Income from sponsorship, advertising and subscribers in Twitch They have been €6.55.
Tooootal this month in advertising have been €106.55.
☝️ I emphasize the advertising because here it does not include what is generated with the affiliation, which is more or less the 70%-80% of all ingredients of the blog that I get to live from it. Logically, only with advertising it is not enough to live as you can see.
And what’s in June?
Well, this month I want to return with that post that I told you before the seo course list and give it a lot of cane before summer arrives and the kids finish school, because if not then it will be hard to do things…
It’s also time to update some other post that I have pending, but hey, that with less priority. It will be for work…
And a little more!
I leave you as always some cool content that I have found in this last month:
Bye, bye, bye.