Bone chatbot It’s a very useful resource to improve aspects such as customer service or order management, but did you know that you can also use it in the leading generation?
Chatbots help you interact more and better with visitors to your website and can synthesize the process of capturing their data to convert them into leads. But for them to be really effective, you have to know how to take advantage of capture opportunities and find the right balance between chatbots and interaction with people. We tell you how to get it.
Benefits of generating leads with chatbots
- Help you hear yourself hearing. In order to know the needs of your potential customers, you have to know them. Chatbots facilitate the audience process based on what your audience’s interests, preferences, and needs really are. During the conversation, the chatbot can introduce queries, ask questions and personalize the interaction with the client. Over time, the data collected through the live cat will help you learn how your offer is more attractive.
- Create customer relationships. Chatbots help build customer trust through ongoing communication. Users know that they can get help when they need it, and that improves their experience with the brand. But yes, it is essential to find the right tone of voice for your chatbot and give the option to speak to a person whenever necessary to resolve complex issues.
- They segment your target audience. Segmentation plays a very important role in ensuring the right content to generate leads. Luckily, the chatbot can help you automatically classify your audience according to different types and harm you by only reaching the most suitable content and offers for their profile.
- replace the forms. One of the most used lead generation strategies by brands is for users to find a way to get valuable content. But the problem is that nobody likes to fill out forms. Chatbots can be a great solution, since the process of entering the data in the form is made for a conversation.
- They help train your target audience. Chatbots facilitate the process of research and training in the brand, you can answer frequently asked questions and send links to useful resources.
10 ideas to generate leads with chatbots
take surveys. Chatbots are an ideal vehicle to inform visitors who say sober, check where you are and get data such as their name or email.
Use a chatbot when you are offline in live chat. If your website has a live chat widget but you can’t offer 24/7 support, you can program a chatbot that collects visitor data and communication that will get you in touch with them as soon as possible.
take advantage of the wait. As in the previous case, if all your live chat agents are busy, you can offer users the opportunity to send an email to contact them later in the queue.
Greetings to visitors. When a user comes to your website, you can use the chatbot to welcome them and offer them the opportunity to log in to their email. If it is a repeat visitor, you can offer a special discount for yourself online.
Offers the opportunity to talk on the phone. Although email marketing is a star lead generation technique, remember that your potential customers may have different contact preferences.
Interact with users when they leave the website. People leave a website for many reasons, so don’t be left wondering! Take advantage of these opportunities to activate your chatbot and try to get feedback or, if possible, contact users to lose your advantage.
Interact with users who have not finished a process. For example, if the visitor has filled out a form but has not submitted it, or has left an abandoned cart. The chatbot can intervene at this critical moment to prevent if there is a problem and solve possible problems that are hindering the process.
Generate leads through blogs and articles. If you detect that a user is browsing from one article to another, you can ask them if they have any questions and direct them to the appropriate post.
Use Facebook chatbots. Facebook chatbots are also very useful for users who communicate with you through one of these favorite channels.
Interact with the user on specific URLs. For example, if you have a product page that is especially relevant when it comes to generating conversions, you can share a chatbot that surely there is no problem when comparing.
How to generate leads with chatbots step by step
1) Combine chatbots and real-time customer service agents
the real time interaction It is essential to generate leads, as it helps you capture visitors to your website when they are most receptive.
The chatbot can start the conversation at key moments of the visit, for example, when the user has spent some time on the web or is visiting a specific product page. After answering questions, you can let them know that they can talk to a live agent when they’re ready.
When you get in touch with a potential customer, agents can rely on chat history to get sober insights and personalize the interaction for maximum efficiency.
2) Respond to leads as quickly as possible
When a user carries out an action on your site (for example, downloading an ebook), you are interested react as quickly as possible. The sooner you can respond to their questions and requests, the better chance you have of achieving a conversion.
Users are provided with instant communication, and chatbots allow potential customers to communicate as soon as needed and at minimal cost. If you also manage to have smooth transactions between chatbots and agents in person, you will have a long way to go.
3) Personalize your chat messages
Like any other marketing channel, chatbots perform best when tailored to the unique needs of users.
You can easily configure your chatbot to create personalized messages integrating it with your other marketing tools. Thus, you can use the information you already have about users to greet them by their number there to direct the conversation based on their history. For example, you can enjoy specific content based on the pages you have visited or welcome you back when you visit your website for the second time.
4) Offer an accelerated route for users with more potential
When a user is ready to buy, you can’t keep them waiting. Through your chatbot software, you can offer opportunities to talk directly to your sales reps by clicking a button. In this way, you will reduce bounce rates and ensure that you capture more leads and conversions.
5) Use the history to continue the conversation
Take advantage of information about previous interactions with the user to maintain their interest. Your goal is to grab their attention, keep the conversation going, and make it happen in the process.
If you detect that a visitor is at risk of dirtying your website, you can activate a chatbot to start a conversation based specifically on your interaction history. In this way, you can solve specific problems that the potential client has not been able to solve through your website.
Also, if the user has previously interacted with a bot or an agent, you can use this data to notify him at the time of the purchase process and decide the most appropriate subsequent steps.
6) Train your sales in chat
Chatbots can help you generate leads and streamline your sales process, but the interaction with real characters It remains essential to retain these leads and convert them into customers.
Trained your sales team on best practices for managing bot interactions and taking the plunge into live conversations. To do this, you should have good knowledge of your products and your website and keep an aligned tone between the chatbot, live chat and branding of the brand.
7) Integrate chat into your marketing automation
The best results come when you integrate chatbots with the rest of your marketing technologieslike your CRM, like your marketing automation tools, and your collaboration software, like Slack, Teams, and Zoom.
This helps your marketing and sales teams to be aligned and able to share all the sober information of each user, from the first time they visit your website until they become a customer, including all their interactions with chatbots and live chats.