•Reading time: 4 minutes.
Journalist specializing in digital communication.
wrote 1 message
Increase your sales with Doppler
Did you know that with Email Marketing you reach more customers, integrate your messages into social networks and measure their impact in minutes?
Try it for free
Become a guest author
Do you want to be part of the group of authors who write for the Doppler blog? Wait no more! Send us your article.
If you have reached this position, you know that your site must be a conversion machine, even in its mobile version. But the question is: how do you get there? In this article We’ll talk about 25 principles you need to keep in mind to make a mobile website convert more sales.
Of course: keep in mind that no matter how attractive your website is, it doesn’t necessarily help you achieve your goal. It is a tool and, as such, it must be functional. For it, there are powerful platforms like Google Analytics with which you can find out if you are doing it correctly.
In this sense, the metrics of poorly built websites (both in desktop and mobile versions) they tend to have a high bounce rate, low time on page, low pageviews per visit and, finally, a low percentage of conversions (subscriptions, purchases, video views, social actions, etc.).
Improve your mobile website
Are you one of those who have a website that generates little or no results? The “secret” to reversing this situation is think about user experience (UX, for its acronym in English). The design of your page should make it easy for them to navigate, help them find interesting informationsave them time, among other things.
Below we share a comprehensive list of actions you can start today.
- Place the calls to action in the foreground to facilitate viewing by visitors.
- to build short menus. The shorter the better.
- use your logo as link to home of your website so that it’s easy to come back to it.
- Prevents promotions from completely occupying the main page or interfere with navigation.
- Place the website search bar in a visible placeon all pages.
- Provides relevant search results to make finding information easier
- He understands search filters to provide more accurate results.
- If possible, segment the audience before you start looking.
- Allow users to crawl your website before asking them for personal information.
- Let your visitors can buy as guestsbut encourage them to register when possible.
- Use registration information to autofill data in future forms
- Uses call buttons facilitate contact with an operator, in case of doubt.
- Provide facilities to users perform the conversions on another device.
- Offer a numeric keypad for fields where you need to enter numbers.
- Choose options that make it easier to enter information, as checkboxes or drop-down menus.
- Display a calendar to facilitate reservations.
- Tell users if your website is best viewed horizontally or vertically.
- Uses clear instructions and real-time validations, to ensure that the correct information is entered on the forms.
- Create forms that are short and easy to read. Design matters.
- Optimize all pages of your website for mobile devices.
- Make sure the images and design are still legible.
- He understands close ups, in hd, great important.
- Don’t force visitors to switch browser windows.
- uses labels referring to mobile devices or computers.
- Allows users locate stores or products near you.
Are you ready to attract more customers?
As you may have noticed, getting a mobile website that drives better results for your business means, in a nutshell, thinking about your potential customers and how to make their lives easier. This ranges from helping them find information on your site more easily to enabling features that allow them to quickly contact a manager with questions. If on top of that, you manage to make her attractive, you have everything to gain.
Finally, we can only add that following the principles we mentioned above will not only help you optimize the user experience, but also allow you to improve the SEO positioning of your website. In this way, you will contribute to your business being better positioned among Google search results and more and more users will be able to find your products or services.
Use this article as a checklist and know if your mobile website is well built!
- Did you like? Share it:
Recommend the author